Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 10: In denial that I’m more than half-way through…

Monday, March 20th:

Normal school day but I also got to meet my intercambio! He is a student at the Universidad de Sevilla. He does not speak a lot of English so when we meet for coffee the entire one hour conversation was in Spanish! I was pretty proud of myself for holding a conversation in Spanish for that long.

Tuesday, March 21st:

Today I had my mid-semester meeting with our program director. It’s crazy to think we are half-way through the semester! Only nine weeks left until I’ll be back in the states. This afternoon I had our last pre-departure Morocco meeting. Next Thursday I’ll be off to Morocco! I also found out today I received an interview for an internship for the summer. I’m nervous and excited for that.

Wednesday, March 22nd:

Today I had my interview for my internship after my classes. I think it went well but I also don’t have a great gut feeling about it so I guess only time will tell. After my art history, and last class of the day, I got the notification on my phone about the Westminster attack. It was surreal to see that because tomorrow I am headed to London. My host mom and dad had me watch the news, they even turned on CNN and BBC for me so I could hear it in English, so I was informed before traveling there. They were concerned for me, but I think everything is going to work out.

Thursday-Sunday, March 23rd-March 26th:


London! Stay tuned for a post about this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment