Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Struggles in Sevilla

Hey world. Some of you might be wondering why I have not posted anything new in a few weeks. Unfortunately I spilled my new favorite Spanish drink (Cola Cow which is warm chocolate milk) all over my beautiful Apple MacBook Air laptop roughly four weeks ago. Lets just say that day really was not one of the highlights of this semester.

Anywhoo...I've been without a computer for a couple of weeks now, which I feel pretty accomplished being semi-off the grid. One of my wonderful friends here lent me an extra backup laptop she had brought to Spain. I am so grateful to her because now I can update my blog again!

So that's why I've been sadly off the grid. Get excited for many post to come over the next week or so updating you on all the time I've been away.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment