Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 4: Classes, Brussels, and Many Adventures


Monday, January 30th

Just another day in the beautiful city of Sevilla. It was 68 degrees today, it was amazing! I had three classes today. All my classes are all going well so far! Today I was focused on planning for my Brussels trip at the end of the week. I also did homework and practiced my Spanish with my host family. Nothing too exciting, just an average day.

Tuesday, January 31st

Another beautiful day in Sevilla! I had my international public law class, which I am really enjoying! I spent the majority of the day doing homework and studying.

Wednesday, February 1st

Last day of classes for the week! I started packing for Brussels and preparing for the trip. Spent time with the host family and of course…did more homework. Haha, too excited to get on an airplane!

Thursday, February 2nd

BRUSSELS BOUND! Today I am leaving for Brussels at 8pm! I’ll have a whole section on Brussels coming soon. All day I prepped for the trip. I packed, went with my friend Natalie to the bank, and went shopping. So ready for the next adventure!

Friday, February 3rd – Sunday, February 5th

From Thursday, February 2nd until Sunday, February 5th I was traveling in Brussels! I will put together a whole post regarding my trip as well as photos on Facebook. Look out for more on Brussels in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment