Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 11: Getting Ready for Morocco

Monday, March 27th:
Today was very rainy in Sevilla, which is not typical whatsoever, but I had great weather in London so I guess my luck could only last for so long. I’m feeling super overwhelmed with homework and life so I’m trying to play catch up on my responsibilities. Overall great day spent studying a lot and hanging with the host family. Getting so excited to see my fam in a week and a half!

Tuesday, March 28th:
Just a typical day in Sevilla working on homework and studying for my Spanish exam tomorrow. Nothing too exciting.

Wednesday, March 29th:
Took my test today, and I think it went well! Spent the afternoon packing and getting ready for my trip to Morocco. I also submitted an important application for a fellowship for next year at Gettysburg. I’m hoping it will all work out, I’ll know by the end of the month!


Thursday, March 30th-April 2nd: Morocco 

No comments:

Post a Comment